Xcel Amino EAA
Benefits of BCAAs include:
- Increased muscle growth by stimulating protein synthesis pathways
- Reduced muscle fatigue. BCAAs have been found to increase concentration and focus during workouts.
- Decreased muscle soreness after workouts. BCAAs can decrease protein decomposition during exercise, thus decreasing levels of creatine kinase, which increases as muscles tear and get damaged.
- Improved health for individuals especially with liver disease and cirrhosis by reducing the symptoms.
EAAs consists of histidine, lysine, methionine, tryptophan, threonine, and phenylalanine. These EAAs are precursors to neurotransmitters, play roles in metabolism, sleeping and waking, and other vital functions.
EAAs also carry with them all the benefits of BCAAs and more:
- Improved mood and sleep. Tryptophan is necessary for serotonin, which influences mood, sleep, and behavior.
- Boosted metabolism. EAAs can reduce body fat while increasing muscle size and strength.
- Prevention of muscle wasting in those with cancer or elevated age.