- 1st place - light-heavyweight, 2011 NPC Alabama State
- 5th place - light-heavyweight, 2012 Master Nationals
- 5th place - light-heavyweight, 2013 Master Nationals
- 1st place - Heavy weight and overall winner, Bob Cicherillo Classic Masters 2016
- 1st Maters & 2nd Heavy Open, 2016 Ronnie Colemen
- 1st place - Novice Middle Weight, 2016 Southwest USA
- 1st place - Masters 12 week prep
Luke came to me from another trainer that really couldn't get his body to change. We started training and I said "you're going to do a show" and his response was "I could never do good at a show" and without never even seeing a show he went in and did great now he's hooked.
- 6 month transformation and prep
- James Robinson at 48 years olds one of my harder working clients and best transformations of the year! He came to me tired of being out of shape and feeling terrible we decided to compete. His work ethic being a business owner and great father carried over into his work in and out of the gym. This is 7 months of hard work and dedication with no straying at all from the plan. I have a lot of respect for him also living in Jersey doing it all online except for the one time he flew here to train for the weekend. Anyone that wants to complain look at this man what changes he made no questioning anything. Cutting out fast food, drinking and going hardcore into dieting and training hard!
- 1st place - men's physique novice, 2014 NPC Texas State
- 1st place - men's physique masters, 2014 NPC Texas State
- 2nd place - men's physique masters, 2014 NPC Independence Day Classic
- 3rd place - men's physique novice, 2014 NPC Independence Day Classic
- 5th place - men's physique open, 2014 NPC Independence Day Classic